Five finalists have been invited to participate in first-round interviews for the position of superintendent of Osseo Area Schools:
- Dr. Eric Knost, Superintendent, Rockwood School District (Missouri) Update 2/12/19: Dr. Knost has withdrawn from consideration, having taken a position elsewhere.
- Dr. Ryan Laager, Superintendent, Belle Plaine Public Schools
- Cory McIntyre, Associate Superintendent, Anoka-Hennepin School District
- Lisa Sayles-Adams, Assistant Superintendent, St. Paul Public School
- Steven Troen, Director of Teaching and Learning, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan School District
All finalist interviews are open to the public (meetings dates/times are subject to change). Interviews will be webstreamed and live cablecast on Channel 21, and archived on the district website.
You are invited to provide your feedback on each candidate. Feedback forms will be available online and in hard copy for those who attend the interviews in-person. All feedback received within the window below will be shared with board members.
Round 1 interviews
Monday, February 11
ESC Board Room
Feedback window: The online feedback form for each candidate (linked to each name below) will be available 15 minutes before and 30 minutes after each interview.
3:30-4:15 p.m. Cory McIntyre, Associate Superintendent, Anoka-Hennepin School District (the feedback window for Mr. McIntyre has closed)
4:30-5:15 p.m. Steven Troen, Director of Teaching and Learning, Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan School District (the feedback window for Mr. Troen has closed)
6:15-7:00 p.m. Lisa Sayles-Adams, Assistant Superintendent, St. Paul Public School (the feedback window for Ms. Sayles-Adams has closed)
7:15-8:00 p.m. Dr. Ryan Laager, Superintendent, Belle Plaine School District (the feedback window for Dr. Laager has closed)
Learn more about the superintendent search.